- Citrix FAS – The username or password is incorrect
- ShareFile Recycle Bin – How to adjust the default retention period
- Self servicing DPI scaling while using RES ONE Workspace with Zero Profiling
- ShareFile Web App – How to check for your Web App version?
- ShareFile SFAntivirus functionality – How to disable it?
Monthly Archives: August 2017
ShareFile Recycle Bin – How to adjust the default retention period
ShareFile Recycle Bin As you might know, deleted items within a ShareFile Storage Zone are not permanently deleted right away. These deleted files go to the ShareFile Recycle Bin, which is accessible through the ShareFile Web App. It does not … Continue reading
Posted in Citrix, Citrix ShareFile Tagged Citrix ShareFile, Citrix ShareFile Recycle Bin Leave a comment