- Citrix FAS – The username or password is incorrect
- ShareFile Recycle Bin – How to adjust the default retention period
- Self servicing DPI scaling while using RES ONE Workspace with Zero Profiling
- ShareFile Web App – How to check for your Web App version?
- ShareFile SFAntivirus functionality – How to disable it?
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Disabling ShareFile SFantivirus What to do when you want to disable the ShareFile SFantivirus functionality because you want to make use of the ICAP functionality or have local Fileserver On-Access Antivirus for the On-premises Fileshare enabled? You can’t just simply … Continue reading
ShareFile Virus Strictness When using the SFAntivirus scanning option within your On-premises StorageZone, you have the option to use ShareFile Virus Strictness.
This article is about scanning your data in an On-premises StorageZone using the ShareFile Antivirus functionality. Citrix Managed or Customer Managed StorageZones Whether you need to arrange some kind antivirus scanning depends on the fact where your ShareFile data is … Continue reading